Personal data protection
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and its development regulations, as well as the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, Rocalla CF Funcional Fitness SL, hereinafter (THE COMPANY) informs you that the personal data provided by you will be incorporated into a file whose owner and controller is THE COMPANY. On its Website THE COMPANY does not necessarily request data from users who visit it, therefore, the communication of personal data by the user through our Website can only be understood to take place when they voluntarily use a contact form or through of the email addresses published on this platform.
In any of the cases described above, by completing the forms on the site or sending emails or other communications to THE COMPANY, the user gives their consent. express, free and unequivocal to the processing of your personal data and to receive communications about the services we offer, expressly and unequivocally accepting, likewise, that your data may be transferred, exclusively for the purposes that have been described in the previous paragraph, to companies directly related to LA BUSINESS . In no case will THE COMPANY use the personal data of users for purposes other than those mentioned above. In the same way we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and forgetting the file well - Web Users or Users - by sending the written request by ordinary mail to the following address: Calle el castellar n13 2e 50007 Zaragoza, (Zaragoza) or/and in the email account email@example.com.
Right to information and express consent
The data of the Users registered through the registration forms in THE COMPANY are collected, with the following purposes:
- Recommend to each User the most appropriate product or service for their needs.
- Contact the User and the COMPANY regarding the offer of products/services published in THE COMPANY.
- Send promotional and informative electronic communications about the sector and other sectors of interest.
- Sending promotional electronic communications that include the most relevant news, developments and information on the website, as well as electronic communications related to the sector.
- Global management of all the aforementioned purposes.
Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and veracity of the data
In some cases, fields marked with an asterisk (*) may be found in the registration forms to be completed by the User. These fields are strictly necessary, and the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary.
The User guarantees that all the personal information provided is accurate and up-to-date in such a way that it responds truthfully to the current situation of the User. It corresponds and is the obligation of the User to maintain, at all times, their updated data, the User being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data that they have provided and for the damages that may be caused by it to THE COMPANY or to third parties due to the use of the services offered by and through THE COMPANY.
By filling in the forms on the website and clicking to send the data, the User declares that they have read, UNDERSTOOD UNEQUALLY and expressly accepted the Legal Conditions, and grant their unequivocal and express consent to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the informed purposes and services. provided by THE COMPANY.
Likewise, the User expressly consents to the possibility that his opinions and content that he contributes to the website are treated by THE COMPANY for the indicated purposes.
- Browse the website.
- Send an email to the electronic addresses that THE COMPANY makes available.
- Fill in the contact or information request form.
THE COMPANY informs Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures established by law, which guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the status of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
- Truthful and corresponding to a personal experience: the opinions must necessarily be based on the personal experience of the person who writes them when taking the course. Information not collected personally will not be accepted, as well as rumours, quotes from other sources or supposed opinions or experiences of other people.
- Relevant to the User seeking information: Reviews should be relevant to those who are looking for information. We are not a forum for general political, ethical or religious opinions. We will not publish questions or comments addressed to personnel of THE COMPANY. Email addresses or commercial websites or contact details will not be accepted either. We will not accept promotional material of any kind.
Terms of services
These General Conditions regulate the contract between Rocalla CF Functional Fitness SL with C.I.F. B-99569204 and Calle el castellar n13 2e 50007 Zaragoza, (Zaragoza) (THE COMPANY) and the User.
This document in which the conditions are accepted is filed in our computer system. The User can print it or save it on your computer.
There are claim forms available to Users. They can be requested through the email account firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's work together to achieve your goal
Do not hesitate and come to try. Contact us and we will assist you and advise you on whatever you need.